Presented as they arrive without self-censorship (but for the first, redacted as the MPAA slapped me with an NC-17 for thinking it out loud...)
- Kerry for Breast Actress.
- Every time I read any plot synopsis of this movie it says something like 'Django must rescue the beautiful Broomhilda Von Shaft from the evil clutches of Calvin Candie' all I can think of is how I can't wait to play the video game. These names! How many game levels until you're fighting Calvin Candie?
- Every time I look at Kerry Washington I feel guilt for having been a fan since Our Song -- god, what a find she was for the casting directors (well done y'all) -- and still not watching Scandal because I only allot so much time for TV and her beauty is pure big screen to me.
- More and Actress-Free thoughts after the jump
- I'm bored of Christoph Waltz which seems really unfair since I just met him and he so deserved his Oscar. "That's a bingo!"
- Red and fussy is a good look for Leo though I hope the performance is more purple and loose.
- It's a shame that Samuel L Jackson wasn't in Reservoir Dogs because all auteurs should have at least one actor that's in every single one of their movies, don't you agree?
- ♫ Blame it on Patron
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a a a a a alcohol ♪
- I don't puch much stock in this film's Oscar chances at the moment for hunch and haven't-yet-seen reasons but if I had to guess the order of likelihood I'd go like-so Supporting Actor, Cinematography, Costume Design, and maybe Supporting Actress (longshot) if Kerry kills it and finds a way to make her role the inverse size of its screen time via performance.
- Other than Reservoir Dogs is this the most actress-light Quentin Tarantino picture ever and is that why I can't really get excited about it?
What thoughts come to your mind unbidden when you stare at these posters?