- Towleroad Sean Penn to receive the Stanley Kramer (and other movie news)
- Playbill Olympia Dukakis will star in the little seen Tennessee Williams' play The Milk Train Doesn't Stop Here Anymore starting tomorrow off Broadway. D'ya think the title inspired Martin Scorsese back in the day?
- Serious Film takes a long predictive look at the eventual Oscar Supporting Actress lineup, the 7 top contenders and some more still.
- MNPP's wishin' and hopin' for Eastern Promises 2
- Movie|Line the most scathing reviews of new wide release Season of the Witch
- Just Jared Kristin Chenoweth is out and about, a free woman. Now that she's done with Broadway's high-grossing Promises Promises, can we please get her into a movie musical? C'mon Hollywood. You're so lame. Make more musicals. OBEY.
- AV Club a sequel of sorts (more like a spin-off) to Knocked Up centering on Paul Rudd & Leslie Mann's married couple? For sure count us in. They made a great comic pair.
- THR the recipients of Oscar's technical achievement awards (which we be handed out on February 12th)
A few more... I can't stop.
- Chateau Thombeau It Happened... an 82 flashback. (I'm on a Tootsie kick cuz of that Dustin Hoffman griping over in new Best Pics episode.)
- In Contention party for The Social Network's dvd.
- Cinema Blend Vera Farmiga and Elle Fanning to star as mother and daughter in indie drama Pure Life
- China Lion is new distribution company that will hopefully make more Asian films available in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US of A. I think you should know that the Chinese remake of American blockbuster What Women Want (pictured right) is opening in 2011. Why do we care? Because it's Gong Li and Andy Lau and not Helen Hunt and Mel Gibson, that's why!