Last time y'all voted to make me watch Jeff Who Lives at Home which I have even though my post is running late. Soon it'll be time to seize my queue again. Which of these newish DVD releases must I watch and write about after Jeff?
- LOCKOUT in which Guy Pearce has a very big gun in outer space and presumably shoots people with it.
- SALMON FISHING IN THE YEMEN in which Ewan and Emily are presumably adorable whilst falling in lvoe
- FRIENDS WITH KIDS in which a fine cast presumably illustrates the comic differences between the childless and the childful in marriages.
- FOOTNOTE in which the great Lior Ashkenazi presumably argues with his daddy alot in an Oscar nominated foreign film about two Talmud professors
- THE DEEP BLUE SEA in which Rachel Weisz and Tom Hiddleston couple it up in this presumably beautiful movie because that's the only kind of movie the non-prolific Terence Davies (House of Mirth) makes.
- WANDERLUST in which Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston presuming get all frisky when they visit a.
Vote now or forever hold your piece... peace? Stop holding things and start clicking is what I mean. Make a stand for your choice in the comments to sway the voting.