Part 1 of 2 [updated: here's pt 2]
In this new edition of the podcast, Nick Davis, Katey Rich and Joe Reid join Nathaniel -- still fighting coughing jags -- to discuss the oddity that is the Golden Globe Comedy or Musical Nominations. Is Salmon Fishing in the Yemen really a comedy? We also cast our own votes in the SAG Ensemble race.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Salmon Fishing in the Yemen instead of Bernie?
- Inflight Movies
- The absence of real comedies from the nominees
- HFPA's attack on gay icons: No Barbra???
- SAG's frustrating "Outstanding Cast" rules and who we would vote for
- Django Unchained, Ted, Cloud Atlas and more in this free-flowing conversation
You can download the podcast on iTunes or listen right here at the bottom of the post. But, as always, the podcast isn't complete without you. Join in the discussion and cast your own ensemble and best comedy votes in the comments.