Because that's what we like best.
- A Socialite's Life celebrates Cam Gigandet's Burlesque nude scene with hilariously blurry photos. (seriously, why even bother?).
- Cineuropa on the big Danish weekend in Hollywood. I hadn't even made that Scandinavian connection yet.
- Social Network Daily I mean Awards Daily... oops. Has a nifty chart illustrating the unprecedented dominance of The Social Network this awards season. Only Brokeback Mountain came this close, although we know how that ended.
- Serious Film's Most Anticipated Movies of 2011
- My New Plaid Pants celebrates Jim Carrey's birthday, claims he saw him first in 1985's Once Bitten. Sorry, got you beat JA. I watched Duck Factory (1984) WHILE IT WAS AIRING because as a kid I wanted to be an animator, y'see?
Because once in a while you should rest your eyes... by, uh, looking at other stuff.
- Design Work Life "Dancers Among Us" really cool photo series.
- Bully's Comics "If I Wrote Aquaman" Maybe you have to be a comics nerd to love this but I do.
- People It's official. Anne Hathaway to play Chris Colfer's lesbian aunt on Glee. Hey, if they won't make movie musicals, at least we have Glee for better and worse. Sometimes worse sure but at least.
Okay enough of that!
Back to the movies. Or at least the Golden Globes.
- Vulture has a funny "Best Celebrity Reaction Shots" slideshow from the show last night including La Pfeiffer's traditionally icy hostility. We love her for it. Actually we think Pfeiffer is probably not at all hostile. That's just her face. It's always been so sharp she will cut you.