I couldn't let the postmortem on Oscar's 84th close without inviting my ol' podcast pals Katey, Nick and Joe to join me for one last conversation of the season. We ended up talking for over an hour. See we all share this "can't stop talking Oscar!" addiction and none of us will ever go to rehab. So you get the podcast in two parts. Part two late tonight.
Here's part one where we start goofy with Octavia Spencer's ubiquity and end all serious like (well, mostly) with Viola and Meryl. Join the conversation in the comments.
Topics include but are not limited to...
- Octavia Spencer, Angelina Jolie
- "Cut To Camera 3. No, Camera 4. Wait, Back to 2!"
- Spreading the Wealth. What Did They Actually Love?
- Billy Crystal's 9th Go-Round
- Emma Stone vs. Anne Hathaway with a side of Jonah Hill
- Red Carpet Reveals and Lead Actor Presentations
- CLIPS! Commercial Breaks
- Meryl & Viola and the Narrative vs. Performance Problem