1. You can expect that the locale will change.
2. You know the title sequence will bring back memories like an old friend or comfort food.
3. You'll see new faces mixed in with the repertory company.
4. You can place bets on how many and which younger women the protagonist will sleep with.
5. You're forced to admire the longevity because this all started in the 1960s!
6. You've learned to let go of qualitative expectations because it's a crap shoot...
7. ...Otherwise you know exactly what you're going to get.