The gangs all here. Nathaniel, Nick, Katey and Joe were too full of the Awards Season spirit to squeeze into the alloted time so this one comes to you in two parts (part two tomorrow). We're bursting with chatter about the nominated actors in particular and the post BAFTAs King's Speech climate. So we decided to play The Film Experience's favorite hypothetical award season game: Which nominated roles do you think would have been interesting or totally different with the another nominated actors playing them? But that's not all...
Topics covered include
- Channing Tatum and Jamie Bell in The Eagle
- Queens of (Reaction Shot) Shade: Miranda Richardson and Anjelica Huston
- Nicole Kidman at the Grammys
- David Fincher "behind enemy lines"
- Aronofsky's homage to Natalie Portman
- Supporting Actress free for all. Who to predict?
- Role Play Switcheroos. Which actors would be most interesting in each other's roles? Helena Bonham Carter gets quite a vocal/psychological workout and Mark Ruffalo's Sexy Interloper in The Kids Are All Right finds plentiful sperm-donor competition.
LISTEN IN. We'd love to hear your comments. Especially about the annual Film Experience Oscar game. Switch the roles around. What'cha got?