Too few people speak of Demi Moore anymore and that truly saddens me. I grew up with Demi as a big screen goddess and though her star went supernova, flaring so bright you couldn't miss it before unarguably fading, she's still worth celebrating. The 80s and 90s would NOT have been the same without her. Younger generations know her best as the former Mrs. Ashton Kutchner! What a world. What an ignomious fate for someone as good at being a celebrity as she!
50 Ways to Celebrate Demi Moore. I Double Demi Dare you!
- Scream until you're hoarse to achieve her suitably sexy voice.
- Hook your star to a sexy bald man.
- Indulge your inner cougar.
- Practice the fine art of being friends with your most famous ex. (Let Bruce & Demi be role models for all)
- Refer to yourself as "Mrs. [Whoever You're Dating]" this week on Twitter or Facebook