Have you seen the new cover of NY Time's Style Magazine starring "grungy antihero" Viggo Mortensen? Viggo is one of my all time favorite actors as I was just recently saying to David Cronenberg so I'm always happy to see him but this photo -- I seriously thought it was an old magazine cover from when he was like 25 until I remembered that he wasn't famous till he was like 37.
Seven Things Viggo Mortensen Should Be Chewing On That Aren't His Shirt
- More roles as good as Sigmund Freud in A Dangerous Method
- The ear of the person who photoshopped this. Viggo makes 50something hot so don't take that away from the 50somethings of the world!
- The scenery in more prestige movies; get that Oscar role, wherever it is.
- Diane Lane's everything in a screen reunion. They were so nsfw hot together.
- His own decisions about who he'll vote for as Actor and Actress on his own Oscar ballot... I mean who to vote for besides Fassy & Keira.
- His paintbrushes. Paintbrushes should always have teethmarks in them. Have you seen his art?
- Maria Bello's vajayjay in A History of Violence. Time to watch the cheerleader scene again!