With the box office ever in its favor, The Hunger Games just keeps climbing the all-time charts. With $337 million in the US alone in just four weeks, it will soon outgross last year's biggest hits (Harry Potter 7.2 and Transformers 3). If it can pass Toy Story 3's $415 million it'll be the biggest hit released since (gulp) Avatar stateside.
That fire dress was prophetic. Unfortunately that movie's bonfire heat makes writing about the box office even more boring than it usually is... which is why I always gussy it up with photoshop fun & reader question games.
- How many times have you seen Hunger Games?
- Did you at any point want someone beside Katniss to win?
- How many times have you seen Titanic in the movie theater (then & now)?
- Have you recently snuck into a movie so you didn't have to pay for a ticket?
- What kind of movies would you fund with $337 million?
- Who are the crazy people who paid for The Three Stooges this weekend? Justify your behavior!
- With Mirror Mirror about to hit $50, has the movie made back its costume budget yet?
- What did you see this weekend?
I'll kick things off by answering in the comments. Tag, you're it.